




Mila is very sporty - but I am too!
On the playground with my friend Fabian we are always on a thing called 'Drehscheibe' -
which goes round and round pretty fast and you need lots and lots of balance and strength to stay on it.
The other documented athletic activity of mine is jumping on a huge trampoline when I join Mila at the gym where she does sport acrobatics. While the big kids do all kinds of exercises , I have this thing for at least an hour all for myself. Jumping all over the place is sooo much fun - not for my parents though since they have to keep up with me in case I miss the trampoline... But I think this is okay, because so they stay sporty too!
PS: The 'King of cool' T-Shirt I got from my aunt Margot when we were in Ireland in summer 2006. I like it a lot and it seems to grow with me. How cool is that? I might still be wearing it when I'm as tall as my Dad - but then I would have to hide it so he doesn't borrow it!
No comments:
Post a Comment