





We celebrated Grandpa's birthday today - upstairs, at my aunt's place. LOT'S of people came: my
Mom's parents, sisters, brother, cousins, uncle and aunt. My Dad talked for ages with Janusz and his brother Georg about when they lived in Warsaw as kids. (My Mom told Mila later that they experienced lots of crazy things in something called 'war' - and when I'm older I will probably know more about it too...)But uncle Georg talked about funny things too, like when little three year old Janusz got dressed and photographed in girls clothes because their parents secretly wanted a girl. Grandpa said, luckily he doesn't remember any of it...
It was great too, that there was lots and lots of food like cake and ice cream and sausages. At some point my Mom intervened and I had to stop eating ice cream, but I saved some for Mila, who got home late, coming from her friends house.
Mila was really thankful for the ice cream and I hope she remembers that the next time she is pissed off with me!
In the end I was really tired and Dad went downstairs with me and the next time Mila looked into the room we were already sound asleep. Yeah, partying can be really exhausting...
No comments:
Post a Comment