Wednesday, July 02, 2008

my cousin and me







I really like my cousin Karl. That's handy, since I spend a lot of time with him during the day - at our Nanny's place AND at home. There are some things I have to be careful with when he is around though, most importantly when my train tracks are out - but most of the time it is fine and we play all kinds of cool things. Like when we are doctors treating Mila or running around the flat like horses...
When Karl is at our place during meal times I even let him sit with me on my chair!

It is weird to think that I'm only going to be with him at the Nanny's for another 2 weeks. Then I'll go to kindergarten.
But what can I do - I'm BIG now! We'll still be together at home, since I go up the stairs to his place on my own by now!

2 comments:

inga von k said...

sowat siesses!!! ihr seid drei kleine knuffelige kuschelhasen, genau wie eure mamis und tantis. liegt wohl doch in der familie, wa!

macht euch morgen auf ein kuschelknutschkonzert gefasst! ich sach eusch, dat wird schlabberisch hehehe hohoho huhuhu huihuihui hauhauhau huphuphup kussss i

e.mil.a said...

WE WILL! Looking forward to it!!!!!