





Because I'm going to spend my actual birthday with my family, I was allowed to have a day and a half with my friends from school - we ended up as a group of three, because all the others are on holidays already.
Nasstasja (with her little sister, who joined us just for the afternoon) Theresa and me met up in the afternoon of the 24th for a treasure hunt and a great meal and the girls and me had a great pajama-
party afterwards with lots of fun, snacks, lots of talking and trying out make up - and a cool ghost movie for kids, hoohoo....
I got this great book as a present - the third one of an trilogy I'm reading right now - from Theresa and I was so happy I bounced through the room...
The next morning all of us went riding and because we were all so dirty we had a huge bubble bath before we had to say good by to each other. One of the girls, Theresa, is moving away from Berlin in the school holidays and so it was a bit sad...
But my aunt Inga and her girlfriend Ivo cheered me up afterwards, because they took me out for dinner to a fancy restaurant. When we came back they stayed for a while at our place (...we brought Mom and Emil some food, hehe...) and we took more pics and included our little boy again (he was with us on the treasure hunt the day before and he found something too...) this time.
And last but not least and very importantly: Happy Birthday to our favorite buddy Dexter in London, who will be 2 years old today! Hope to see you and your parents soon - love 'ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment