Sunday, July 27, 2008

going away




Today is Grandpa Don's birthday AND I'm going to go away to the south of Germany to stay with my Dad and his family for 10 days. Before I left I got ANOTHER present - my aunt Berit gave it to me and she also kissed me good by. The train ride will take 5 hours and I will be on my own - but I did it before (at least 6 times) and my Dad is going to pick me up at the train station in Nürnberg.
Emil took his luggage too, because he thinks it is cool to run to the train pulling your suitcase behind you. Even though he looks like a king in the pic, he insisted on doing that on his own...(He looks kind of grumpy in the pics, but I think he feels guilty because in all the excitment he wet his pants a bit, ooops...)
See you all soon and Happy Birthday to you, Grandpa Don!!!

No comments: