Monday, December 24, 2007

in poland




My aunt Berit, Mom and me went to Poland, Lodz for a few days to attend little Maria's baptism.
We had such a great time! The best about the whole trip for me was my 13 year old cousin Ola though, since she is as silly and crazy and funny as me - we had a great time together!
I did sooo many things there, visiting people, eating nice food, sleeping over at Ola's, shopping, going for walks in the snow, sitting still in church during a two hour service in polish - that I don't even know where to begin...
On the train ride back to Berlin I said to my Mom that I have the best family ever - yeah!
We got back at midday of the 24th, Inga's birthday and Christmas was still to come - how many things can you do at once???

No comments: