
Something funny happened to Mom today. She sat at a coffee shop near the university to meet a colleague and when she looked up, she saw two familiar faces. She knew them from a DVD (called 'Fire within') we watched a lot lately, because I'm a total 'Cirque du Soleil'-fan. (Specially since I started with sport acrobatics...) And just for me Mom overcame her shyness to ask the twins, who do the 'aerial straps', for their autographs (something she has never done before with anybody...). They asked her if we saw VAREKAI, the Show they are on tour with, yet - which we didn't (only on DVD), because the tickets are pretty expensive. And they not only gave their autographs with written comments and wishes for me, but they also asked Mom if we WANTED to see the show - which we DO (I even cried, when after seeing the posters and dying to go, Mom said we won't be able to do it this year). Now we have a personal invitation to the show next Wednesday and the tickets are reserved for us at the ticket office - HURRAY! What a lucky day...
No comments:
Post a Comment