Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Back in town

Hey everyone! Mila and I are back in town, along with Mama and Daddy. It's been quite an exciting time lately. Okay, so I'll try and give you the short version:

This is me and Mama and Daddy's sister Margot, my aunt I think. She's great and gave me lots of stuff for Christmas. I like Christmas! Everyone was around all the time and we did lots of cool stuff together.

And that's me, Mama, Daddy and Uncle Jase. When I grow up I want to be just like Daddy. He's always wearing these cool pants where you can see a bit of his legs and the socks. I reckon he's got style! Even if he's my old man.

The only thing that confused me a little though was that everybody all of a sudden spoke English with me. Even Mama. Maybe it had to do with the fact that we had to sit in a room full of people for a LONG time. This room was full of rows with seats and people sitting in them, and it was moving and making me feel a little queasy at times. I didn't like it too much because I wasn't allowed to look around. I love exploring new stuff though. That was really annoying.
Anyway, Mama says I didn't do so badly "considering it was the first time you flew". Don't know what that means but I think she's right. I only cried a few hours! It's great to get everyone's attention, especially when so many people are around. Works every time! He.
Mama also says that I got sick from being in this room for so long. All I know is that I was feeling real bad for a few days and Mama was the only one who was able to calm me down a little. Mila probably would also have been able to do that but she wasn't there. I missed her a lot. Mama said Mila was visiting her father over Christmas. I trust Mama and I was glad that Mila was at home when we came back from Kellyfornia (?). It was like a second Christmas when we finally sat together again. How long is it until next Christmas?

This is me with my fire engine, my favourite toy right now.

I'll leave you to it now.

And by the way: No, this fire engine is NOT for sale! You're going to have to go to this place I've just been and get it for yourself... I'm not sharing! Really, I'm NOT kidding!!!

No comments: