

Before and after... I didn't even recognize myself when I first looked at the refection (or relection or whatever it is called) in the bathroom mirror. They say I had to have short hair because their was a lice-alert at Mila's school. My nanny is a hairdresser so we got it for cheap! Meaning we didn't have to pay at all because she likes me and mom and Mila and she's pretty cool and all.
And while I'm at it, I should tell you about Mila going on a trip with our grandparents and our granduncle and his wife and their grandson. I'm a bit jealous but I think Mila deserves it because she's going to school all the time and she's really good at all the stuff they do there (even with a cast and bitten fingers and all...). I hope she can help me out a little when I finally get to go to school and carry around a big HUGE Schultüte for my first day at school (they say that this tradition doesn't exist anywhere else but in Germany. There's not even an English word for it. Can you believe it?) I'm just glad I live HERE and not there!
Rightyright, we'll be in touch.
2 comments:
oi you two,
cool haircut! As soon as I have enough hair I'll get one too but if I have inherited my Papi's hair I might aswell forget about it right now. He hasn't got any.
I like your site Doods and look at it regularly so keep'em coming. I'm visiting in November btw. and will get you guys to teach me that walking business. You promised.
Toodle pip. Dexy xxxxxxxxxxx
ich finde ja, der emil sieht mit dem neuen haarschnitt der berit ganz schön ähnlich... (ja, ich meine berit, nicht jana) so ist das wohl in familien, hmm? alles liebe, die marieke
Post a Comment