
Mom did it again - she has really short hair now (again...)! It wasn't quite planned like that, but she said it will grow again. (She can be quite pragmatic - she is going swimming with her class once the week and didn't want to spent so much time drying her hair...) I like it though and when she got home I told her she looked pretty and that made her really happy, hehe.
We didn't post for a very long time, but there was so much going on that we didn't get around to it. On our first day in this school year Mila and me AND Mom got a "Zuckertüte"
- something you always get in Germany on your first day of school. I like it a lot and tomorrow, after 10 days to get used to the place , I will spend my nap time in Kindergarten for the first time. And we did have lots of guests lately - family from Poland and from California. Our uncle Jason Learned and his girlfriend visited us and he was here for Mom's birthday - like Magda, Maria and big uncle Emil. And even though Mom says she doesn't like BIG parties, we ended up celebrating with about 15 people. In the end Mom always likes all the attention on her birthday and Mila and me like the action involved anyway...
No comments:
Post a Comment