





I felt soo much better today and we were waiting for the doctor to ring with the (negative) results concerning the (maybe) scarlet fever - so I could go back to school tomorrow. But since the doctor told us in the morning we will have to wait until the early afternoon, we decided to go to the zoo because I missed out on it the last time and because the weather forecast predicted, that the good weather is not going to hold.
So the weather was brilliant today and it felt like summer and was the zoo nearly empty - ideal for a visit! I shot some amazing pics of an polar bear and Mom took the other pics - but see for yourself...
PS: The result turned out positive (meaning that I've got streps) - and even though I don't feel so ill, I will have to stay home for another week, because I'm a bit contagious. Luckily I didn't cuddle anybody else than Mom and Emil!
No comments:
Post a Comment