Tuesday, February 05, 2008

carnival, hurray!





Today was Fasching - Carnival it is in English I think. It was hilarious and crazy and wild - what more can I say. In Mila's school the theme was 'Knight's Castle'. Mila went as a jester, because so she could run around wildly and do all sorts of funny things without having to behave. (In the morning she had a first go at it doing some acrobatics - which always looks pretty impressing...)
At my Nanny's house I was the Knight around. My friend Lukas was Aladin and cousin Karl was the Princess or something - I couldn't really figure it out. He looked great though and he looked even funnier when he took off his costume.
At night, just before going to bed I decided to be a drummer boy and I was one with all my might. Here are some pics from today...

No comments: