Sunday, October 28, 2007

emil's birthday








Hurray, I'm 3 years old today!
And we did some celebrating: birthday breakfast, birthday lunch with lots of people and lots of food and birthday coffee with birthday cake. You see, very birthday intense...


In the end I was so wound up I had to go for a big walk with my friend Fabian and his mom. My mom was clearing up the mess in the meanwhile and Dad had to lie down, he was utterly exhausted...
Afterwards we just took it easy eating popcorn and the big ones had to read to me.
Mila fled the house after the party to go to the theater with her friend Luna and her Dad.
But before she left she demanded that a lock is going to be put on her door, so that she can hide in her room when it gets too crazy for her!
AND I did get great presents, a biplane from my grand dad Don, books, crayons, sweets and lots more. What a great day!!!

No comments: