Monday, August 06, 2007

reminisence










As you know, my mom is in London right now. And there she found something really funny: old pics from 5 years ago, when I turned 5 and Connie got married to Andrew.


Yes, I was a really funny kid, doing all kinds of funny stuff.




























I pulled grimaces when the official wedding pictures were taken, I fell in the pond (there is no picture of that though, but one where my mom was actually warning me that this could happen...) and other things.

My official job at the wedding was "flower-child" and it was fun, just not exiting enough...


In London my mom watched a little film somebody took at the wedding. It contains one embarrassing part, when everybody, all the guests of the wedding, sang "Happy Birthday" to me - that was a bit too much attention, even for me...

After our exiting days in Bristol and London 5 years ago, mom and me boarded the plane to visit Jason in San Francisco - but that is a different story that will be told another time...

Don't let the quality of the pics disturb you - my mom took them of the originals. Enjoy!

1 comment:

inga von k said...

Die Ähnlichkeit zu Deinen heutigen 10 Jahren ist wahrlich nicht zu übersehen... Grimassen kannste uff jeden Fall schneiden wie der Rest der Familie!

Dicken Knutsch nach California und ein paar Extraknutscher nach London!!!